Scholarships are available to students and postdoctoral fellows with a strong interest on nondestructive techniques. Please note that:
- All applications will be assessed in terms of the quality and interest of the applicant towards the oN DuTy! Program.
- Eligible student candidates must enroll on one of the participating Universities and be supervised by one of the Program’s Faculty members.
- Eligible postdoctoral fellows must be involved on a project of interest to one of of the Program’s Faculty members.
- All trainees will actively participate (at least 20% of their time) with at least one of our supporting Industrial Partners.
- Eligible trainees will benefit from a scholarship according to their academic degree:
- Undergraduate – UND 4,000$ per year
- Graduate (M. Sc.) – MSC 15,000$ per year
- Graduate (Ph. D.) – PHD 20,000$ per year
- Posdoctoral fellow – PF 42,600$ per year
- oN DuTy! is committed to a diversity and inclusion, the participation of women and minorities is strongly encouraged!
See our current project proposals.
Send your application by replying to this email.
Please include: your CV, a copy of your academic transcripts, and a 1-page letter of interest specifying your research area and if you already contacted one of the Program’s Faculty members.